Friday, June 08, 2007

Unforeseen aggravations...add to cost


Hail is not a beautiful thing when it involves your transportation. Today we had TENNIS ball size hail, accounting for a smashed windshield and 11 dents.


This type of issue MUST be included in your job costing. Where does the time lost and expense go? To the overall cost of the product, service or sale of home. Soooo, don't forget when you get a quote or figuring in you calculations...add in maintenance and service to your overall yearly picture.


OK, so I'm aggravated...sorry for the short diatribe...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello Fren,

I like your blog style and posting . I am also interesting in blog and blog name is :

www.peacecatch.blogspot.com
www.namastenepa.blogspot.com

Please check and comment me

The House-Zen Guy said...

Hello Sarita -

I will definetly go to your blog and review - it's always interesting to see what others write about.

Thanks for viewing!

HZG